Last updated on 4 th May 2019
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Our collection, access, use, disclosure and safeguarding of your personal information is subject to legal requirements of India.
- Information Collected: We collect personal information about you in two ways:
- Manual Information Collection The personal information we collect includes information you give us, such as name, postal address, telephone number, e -mail address, date of birth, credit/ debit card information and personal preferences when you register on the Platform.
- Automated Information Collection When you download or use apps created by us or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location, Platform usage and your mobile device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based or other services.
- Network and Information Security We maintain a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. These safeguards help protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for a variety of purposes, like
- Providing you with food delivery Services.
- Develop or inform you of new features of our services.
- Evaluate and analyse your search preferences and Customize or personalize your experience with our Services.
- Monitor, evaluate or improve our Items, Services, systems, or networks.
- Information We Share
- We may share information that is de-identified or in an aggregated form that does not directly identify you. This information can be shared by us with our merchants, delivery personnel etc. This de- identified data is used to enhance and improve our Items and services.
- We do not share information that identifies you personally with third parties.
- We may access, monitor, use or disclose your personal information or communications to do things such as comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process or respond to emergencies
- Security in our place.
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic, technical, operational and managerial procedures.
Our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel to complete the transaction and to provide the Services requested by you.
Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. No such measures are competent enough to safeguard your information in a complete 100% way. Hence, you are also encouraged to take steps to prevent your information from being misused by logging off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password, not sharing the password with anyone and changing it periodically. We in no way are to be held responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any suspicious activity on your account. By using our Platform, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
A Cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
- Your Consent and Declaration
You declare that:
- I understand and have the knowledge that information is being collected.
- I understand and have the knowledge of the purpose for which my information is being collected.
- I understand and have the knowledge of the indented recipients of the information.
- I understand that I have the option not to provide the data or information sought to be collected by Company.
- I understand that I also have an option (while availing the Services) to withdraw my consent given earlier to Company and understand and accept that such withdrawal of the consent shall be sent in writing and in such case, Company shall have the option not to provide the Services for which the said information was sought.
- I read and have understood this Terms and all other policies governing the usage of the Platform.
- Updating and Accessing Personal Information
Under the law of India, you have the right to access the information only holds about you, correct mistakes in that information, and to delete personal information. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or request deletion on our site by submitting your request to our customer service team. We will respond to requests within 30 days. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.Contacting us:
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:Omly Grievance OfficerInnovtech Global SolutionsNehru’s Busiplex, Survey # 68, Plot # 20, 21Allwyn X Road, Miyapur, Hyderabad - 500049Email: email@example.com
If you have any grievance, then you may intimate the same to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to above e-mail address in the manner explained below: -
- Sending a request in writing or through email signed with electronic signature identifying the grievance;
- Your contact information like address, telephone number, email address, etc. where you can be contacted.